This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a front-end Web Designer within our innovative and well-established digital agency based in Blisworth, Northamptonshire.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic web designer to work in our established digital team. You will have the chance to work on creative projects varying in nature, bringing client designs to life. You will be an essential part of our growing digital team, using the latest technology to develop bespoke websites and designing software systems.
There is always a new challenge around the corner that will keep work interesting and progressive. We embrace new technology and trends and encourage our team to bring forward ideas that will enable our agency to grow. You will be working closely with our digital and growth teams to help improve results for our clients by constantly improving their websites.
You will be a natural multi-tasker with a strong eye for design and with front-end development skills, someone who has previously worked on developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions. You will need to have experience in web design with strong Adobe Creative Suite experience, HTML, CSS, and UX/ UI skills.
- Minimum one years’ digital/ web design experience at an agency level
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator are essential)
- Strong HTML & CSS skills
- UX/ UI design experience preferred (Adobe XD knowledge)
- Experience of working with WordPress CMS
- Design for Print skills
- Driving Licence and own car (due to rural location)
- Knowledge of wireframing
- A competitive starting salary of between: £19,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
- Personal Learning and Development Plan: So that we can stay at the forefront of our industry we are committed to ensuring our people are trained in the latest technologies. You will have a development plan to suit both your role and your personal goals within the agency
- Holiday: Starting with 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, this increases with service
- Location With offices set in a beautiful rural location with views over a lake and surrounding countryside. The office is based just 10 minutes from Northampton Town Centre and 20 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
- Progression: We have a policy of rewarding our people with the opportunity to grow into more senior roles within the agency with increased benefits as you do so
- Company Perks: Includes regular team outings and personal subscription offerings
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch.