Web Developer Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Web Developer within our innovative and well-established digital agency based in Blisworth, Northamptonshire.
Clear Vertical is an innovative digital agency – designing and building complex WordPress websites for an exciting mix of brands, businesses and organisations.
Whilst this is a front-end focussed role, experience to custom build a WordPress theme in PHP is essential. We’re a fast-pace agency, perfect for candidates looking to test their skills in a rewarding, progressive position.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in most of the following:
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3, Sass programming skills (Expert)
- 3+ years developing on WordPress CMS
- Expert with WordPress Theme & Plugin Development
- Experience with Responsive Design
- PHP Programming Skills (Intermediate)
- Experience of migrating sites to new servers and from testing environments to live ones
- Adobe Creative Cloud Experience (Expert)
- Create and maintain MySQL databases (Intermediate)
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
A portfolio of WordPress work is required.
- 3+ years working at an agency
What we offer in return
A competitive starting salary of between: £24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
Personal Learning and Development Plan: So that we can stay at the forefront of our industry we are committed to ensuring our people are trained in the latest technologies. You will have a development plan to suit both your role and your personal goals within the agency
Holiday: Starting with 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, this increases with service
Location: With offices set in a beautiful rural location with views over a lake and surrounding countryside. The office is based just 15 minutes from Northampton Town Centre and 20 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
Progression: We have a policy of rewarding our people with the opportunity to grow into more senior roles within the agency with increased benefits as you do so
Company Perks: Includes regular team outings, discounted access to an on-site gym, on-site cafe and a monthly personal subscription reward.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch.