SEO and PPC Consultant Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a digital marketing executive within our innovative and well-established digital agency based in Blisworth, Northamptonshire.
Clear Vertical is an innovative digital agency – designing and building complex WordPress websites for an exciting mix of brands, businesses and organisations. Once a site is developed, our Growth Team offer retained client services to grow a client’s digital revenue using a mix of marketing techniques.
We are looking for bright and talented digital marketer with expertise in digital account management, PPC and SEO. This vacancy involves working on a multitude of interesting client projects, driving their digital performance and making regular recommendations to improve website performance. Any applicant needs to have an analytical mindset and want to push themselves. First-class customer service is at the heart of all our marketing activities and clear communication is essential to this client-facing role.
We’re a fast-pace agency, perfect for candidates looking to test their skills in a rewarding, progressive position.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in most of the following:
- Minimum 3 years PPC/SEO experience (either agency or client side)
- Demonstratable Google Analytics skills with advanced knowledge of reporting tools and software
- Google Ads Certified (minimum requirements: Search, Display)
- Social media advertising experience (minimum requirements: Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Collaborative experience working with product owners, company owners and other data analysts
- A proven track record of delivering against revenue and ROI targets
- Ability to demonstrate successful project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Highly numerate and analytical with a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis
- Desire to expand digital knowledge and build on a career in digital marketing
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build on PPC & SEO strategies to ensure best in class delivery for local, national and global brands
- Maximise synergies between PPC and SEO to drive overall search traffic and revenue
- Drive website optimisations to boost organic search results
- Work with internal Growth Driven Design team on SEO technical website updates and maximising content
- Plan and optimise the growth of key client accounts to ensure optimal visibility across all digital channels
- Monitor performance to drive efficiencies
- Create ad content and ad copy
- Implement keyword research and create client performance recommendations
- Report on website performance to clients in written and spoken communication, including monthly client review meetings
- 3 years’ experience working at an agency level
- Have a multi-client portfolio of different campaign successes from your previous job roles
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Experience using MOZ, SEM Rush or similar SEO software is preferable
What we offer in return
A competitive starting salary of between: £22,000 – £26,000 depending on experience.
Personal Learning and Development Plan: So that we can stay at the forefront of our industry we are committed to ensuring our people are trained in the latest technologies. You will have a development plan to suit both your role and your personal goals within the agency.
Holiday: Starting with 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, this increases with service.
Location: With offices set in a beautiful rural location with views over a lake and surrounding countryside. The office is based just 15 minutes from Northampton Town Centre and 20 minutes from Central Milton Keynes.
Progression: We have a policy of rewarding our people with the opportunity to grow into more senior roles within the agency with increased benefits as you do so.
Company Perks: Includes regular team outings, discounted access to an on-site gym, on-site cafe and a monthly personal subscription reward.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
Bonus: A quarterly success bonus will be added after a successful 12-month period.
If you have the experience and skill required, please contact us.