Digital Consultant Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a digital consultant within our innovative and well-established digital agency based in Blisworth, Northamptonshire.
Clear Vertical is an ‘performance first’ digital agency – designing and building complex WordPress websites for an exciting mix of brands, businesses and organisations. Once a site is developed, our Growth Team offer retained client services to grow a client’s digital revenue using a mix of performance-based marketing techniques.
We are looking for an experienced and talented digital consultant with expertise in digital account management, website auditing techniques, PPC planning and SEO strategy. This vacancy involves working on a multitude of interesting client projects, driving digital performance and making regular recommendations to improve business and digital growth.
Any applicant needs to have an analytical mindset and with at least 5 years agency experience. First-class customer service is at the heart of all our digital activities and clear communication and writing skills is essential to this client-facing role.
We’re a fast-pace agency, perfect for candidates looking to test their skills in a rewarding, progressive position.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ agency experience in most of the following:
- Minimum 5 years client-side agency experience with references
- Demonstratable Google Analytics and website auditing skills
- Solid understanding of SEO principles
- Solid understanding of PPC strategies including Google Shopping
- Collaborative experience working with product owners, company owners and other data analysts
- A proven track record of delivering against revenue and ROI targets
- Ability to demonstrate successful project management experience and tools used to display data analytics
- Highly numerate and analytical with a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis
- Desire to expand digital knowledge and consult on large-scale digital projects, from website planning to bespoke software development solutions
Role & Responsibilities:
- Give digital transformation advice to clients using website auditing tools
- Plan and optimise the growth of key client accounts to ensure optimal visibility across all digital channels
- Develop SEO strategies to ensure best in class delivery for local, national and global brands
- Maximise synergies between PPC and SEO to drive overall search traffic and revenue
- Drive website optimisations to boost organic search results
- Work with internal team on SEO technical website updates and maximising content
- Monitor digital performance across multiple sales channels to drive efficiencies
- Implement digital research and create client performance recommendations
- Report on website performance to clients in written and spoken communication, including monthly client review meetings
- 5 years’ experience working at an agency level
- Have a multi-client portfolio of different campaign successes from your previous job roles
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Experience using AHrefs, Moz or similar SEO software is preferable
What we offer in return
A competitive starting salary: Subject to experience and knowledge.
Personal Learning and Development Plan: So that we can stay at the forefront of our industry we are committed to ensuring our people are trained in the latest technologies. You will have a development plan to suit both your role and your personal goals within the agency.
Holiday: Starting with 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, this increases with service.
Location: With offices set in a beautiful rural location with views over a lake and surrounding countryside. The office is based just 15 minutes from Northampton Town Centre and 20 minutes from Central Milton Keynes. We have a 2-day work from home policy with 3 day’s working onsite.
Progression: We have a policy of rewarding our people with the opportunity to grow into more senior roles within the agency with increased benefits as you do so.
Company Perks: Includes regular team outings, discounted access to an on-site gym, on-site cafe and a monthly personal subscription reward.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
Bonus: A quarterly success bonus will be added after a successful 6-month period.
If you have the experience and skill required, please contact us.